- Fully Modulating Burner and Fan
- Built-in Automatic Bypass
- Built-in Condensate Trap and Flexible Condensate Pipe
- Fan Overrun to Clear the Combustion Chamber Quicker
- Frost Protection
- Extended Anti Cycling Device Allowing the Boiler to Still Fire if the Return Temperature Drops Significantly
- Easy to Access All Major Components from the Front + Controls Under Lift-up Flap
- Colour Coded, Compact and Standardised Valves that Sit Close to the Wall
- Integrated Isolation Valves rather than Tails
- Comes Pre-wired
- Rear Piping / Stand Off Bracket Available
- Fully Insulated Casing Ensures Minimal Noise
- Straightforward Commissioning Process
- Flue Gas Analysis Points on Flue
The CSI PRIMARY is the perfect high efficiency solution for homes with a traditional open-vented system providing heating only, or heating and hot water with an indirect cylinder. Suitable for new installations, it is also ideal replacements for old cast iron boilers and with certified efficiencies of 90.2%, deliver fuel savings of up to 30%, which means lower gas bills. That’s why they’re recommended by the Energy Saving Trust.
In fact boilers in the CSI range are more efficient than many other gas boilers on the market.
The CSI PRIMARY is designed to extract more heat from a smaller quantity of fuel by using a patented secondary aluminium heat exchanger which captures and uses latent heat from the flue gasses.
The CSI PRIMARY provides an extremely cost-effective high efficiency solution for traditional open vent systems. It can be used in for heating only, or to also provide indirect heating for a cylinder. Compared to an old cast iron boiler, your customers could enjoy savings of up to 30% on their heating bills. CSI boilers are backed up by a three-year parts and labour guarantee with the option to extend up to a total of five years for complete peace of mind.
CSI PRIMARY – modulating CH output from 13.0 – 24.8kW