Products manufactured and supplied by Ravenheat Group Ltd, are covered against material or manufacturing faults for the duration of the warranty period, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The product must be purchased and installed within mainland Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Installation must be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer and commissioned in accordance with the installation instructions for the product. The benchmark logbook must be completed in full at point of installation and be retained for inspection when required. If this condition is not met, the warranty is not valid.
- The product must be maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation and user instructions and serviced annually, by a Gas Safe engineer. Proof of servicing will be required to validate a warranty. Servicing can be carried out up to 45 days before or after the anniversary of the installation date without compromising the warranty.
- The product must be registered with Ravenheat within 30 days of purchase. The warranty period will commence from date of installation, Ravenheat Manufacturing Ltd has the discretion to accept later registrations if it has not been practical to register any earlier (proof of purchase may be required)
- The warranty will be limited to 12 months from the date of purchase if conditions 3-4 are not met.
- Heating/water system must be clean and free from debris, sludge, scale etc. This has to be maintained throughout the warranty period.
- The product must only be used in a domestic environment. The warranty applies to the boiler only not any other part of a system for example thermostats, time clocks, cylinder, motorised valves, external pumps, external expansion vessels etc.
- Once installed the product must not be moved unless authorisation has been provided by us in writing for you to do so.
- During the warranty period any product or component which is proved to be faulty or defective in manufacture, will be repaired or replaced free of material and labour charges, providing that we have authorised or carried out the repair or replacement. For calls requested within the warranty period, a refundable deposit may be required. Ravenheat will refund the deposit if the fault is covered under the terms of the warranty.
- A responsible adult must be present at the property to allow access to our engineer. If we cannot access the boiler or cannot gain access to the property at the nominated appointment we reserve the right to charge a call out fee. If the boiler is installed in a manner that accessing it would be a risk to health and safety repairs will not be carried out, it is the responsibility of the home owner/installer to provide the necessary safe access to the boiler to include ladders, scaffolding etc.
- We will not accept or reimburse the costs of any third party who undertakes any work carried out on the product or fits parts, unless we have approved such work in advance of it being carried out nor any other costs arising as a result of the repair.
- The original warranty period will not be extended if we repair or replace any product or part. All replaced parts will become the property of Ravenheat Manufacturing Ltd.
- Any claim made under the terms and conditions of this warranty must be made within the warranty period.
- The cost of the annual service is not included in the warranty and yearly service details must be recorded in the Benchmark Log and made available for inspection on request.
The Ravenheat warranty does not cover:
- Products installed within mobile accommodation such as boats including house boats and caravans ;
- Expansion vessels, due to improper use and sizing of system or re-pressurising.
- Servicing consumables as specified by us, including but not limited to: hoses, electrodes, gaskets, batteries, washers and seals.
- Fuel lines to the product, plugs or cables;
- Radiators and other space heating equipment, external water and gas pipes, external electric wiring, external pumps, flue-ways, filters, water tanks;
- Damage/fault caused by faulty installation, theft, tampering, neglect, misuse, accident, fire, flood, explosion, lightning, storms, frost or other bad weather conditions;
- Damage/fault caused by the non-observance of the manufacturer’s installation and user instructions;
- Damage/fault on the appliance/component as a result of scale, sludge, debris or blockages resulting from corrosion.
- Any unauthorised adjustments made to the product by a third party.
- Use of non-genuine Ravenheat parts (may invalidate your warranty).
- Any upgrading/improvement work required as a result of legislation, (Health & Safety or otherwise) or to meet current standards.
- Annual servicing and its associated costs.
- Boiler de-scaling and chemical cleansing/flushing.
- Turning on the product and adjusting switches and controls except following an approved repair under this warranty.
- Replacement of parts for the boiler which need to be replaced as a consequence of natural wear and tear, gradual deterioration or corrosion
- Any defect resulting from the incorrect installation of the flue system or facility for condensate disposal.
- Home owner maintenance to include tasks such as re-pressurising and resetting the boiler, bleeding the radiators and factors due to atmospheric factors such as frozen condensate pipes is not covered as part of the warranty, we would recommend you contact your Gas Safe registered installer.
16. The warranty period for your product/component will vary depending on its type and the accreditation of your installer. To confirm the warranty period applicable to your product, please visit our website at www.Ravenheat.co.uk
Ravenheat Group reserves the right to change theses Terms and Conditions at any time and its decision regarding warranty claims is final.